yleader

Ethical guidelines for final project

In my final project I am looking to hopefully take pictures of the different art in the museums I visit. I do know from visiting museums in the past that there are some areas that prohibit the taking of photographs. I will need to ask permission to take photos and also find out which  areas may be off limits to taking photos. I will also be interviewing people who are visiting the museum and hopefully staff members. I will let them know that I am a Queens College student and let them know that I will be posting their picture on my blog and make sure that they are comfortable with that. I am thinking about making my Queens College ID visible so from the beginning they can see that I am a student.

2 Responses to “Ethical guidelines for final project”

1.   antoniaon 05 Apr 2010 at 6:24 pm

Good! Instead of just taking random pictures of the exhibits, you could have participants “guide” your camera: what they like, what they don’t like, and get their explanations why.

2.   halie27on 12 Apr 2010 at 1:01 pm

i think your ethical guidlines sound good, you should always identify youself and make sure its okay to take pictures!

Trackback URI | Comments RSS